- 6 chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 tbsp salt
- 1.5 tbsp Chinese five spice
- 1.5 tbsp black pepper
- 1.5 cup cornflour
- Vegetable oil
Vegetables for chicken
- 6 Garlic Cloves, fine chopped
- 4 Red Chilli, deseed and sliced
- 2 Green Chilli, deseed and sliced.
- 6 Green Onion, chopped.
- 1 Onion, cut in xxx
- 2 inch Ginger, grated or fine chopped
Season the chicken with the salt, five spice and black pepper. Coat in cornflour. In a wok, bring 5 cm depth of vegetable oil to xx C degree. Fry Chicken in batches, removing to a plate.
After completing the chicken, clean wok and fry vegetables in a little oil. When vegetables are complete, add the chicken and sir in well over a low heat. Serve over a stir-fried noodle.